« Home | Pyaar K Side Effects ! » | My experimentation with cooking » | The Friendship Day » | Yet another weekend ! » | General feeling ! » | Hmmm ...Last week was a hectic week ...u never kn... » | Sitting free under the lemon tree .... » | Featuring baba's blog » | I hope.... i had answers » | Why are other blogs intresting than mine ! » 

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 

Few exciting things

I feel many times that how life will be when by some random chance I become a kid again ! .. Or what if i become a bird like eagle ! ......Soaring high in the skies and keep a view of the lesser mortals on the earth ....seeeing them fighting n struggling for small things and neglecting the things tht reallly matter ....neglecting the people around , forgetting friends and forgetting real n chasing dreams ......running for unreal and going in a circle ! ... ..OR if i become a kid I will enjoy every emotion with purity , with a renewed intrest in learning and expereimenting . Sometime I wonder how amazing kids are learning atleast 1000 new things the time they are growing .......I remember how excited I was to learn cycling and everytime i use to see someone cycling I had a desire to ride it ....Now cycle is one of the most insignificat thing and which no more excites ! ....though same thing comes for nehing tht get old ..men always seek new things .....Attending school was a excitement n so were all the national holidays ...Sometime around last year I had a chance to see a school gathering on 26th january in Pune ...Thats was a amazing nostagia ......Some of other few excitng things i remember like
@ : 10th board exams
@ : Martial Arts Blue belt test
@: Driving scooter for the first time
@: Riding Hero Puch
@ : JEE
@ : Entering college life
@: Falling in love
@:Munar Trip
@ : Getting first job
@ : Clearing my BTP :p
@: Coming to Pune for the first time
@: Ocassionally when I feel happy about the work
@ : Learning to play TT / Tennis (ocassionally )