« Home | General feeling ! » | Hmmm ...Last week was a hectic week ...u never kn... » | Sitting free under the lemon tree .... » | Featuring baba's blog » | I hope.... i had answers » | Why are other blogs intresting than mine ! » | And you will know my name is the Lord » | I just updated the blog with a diffreent look just... » | Not once again ! » | Journey of Thousand Miles » 

Saturday, August 05, 2006 

Yet another weekend !

When you actually work and do a job I think most of us live the weeks in set of emotions ..From monday to friday we wait for the weekend to come and on every sunday eveining we realise that the monday is again on its way ! .....So is this weekend ...I m feeling bit sleepy coz of the hardwork of buying stuff for kitchen I did today :( ...I never knew that one 3 liters of a pressure cooker will cost something like 850 Indian Ruppees and one frying pain somewhere around 450 ....Suddenly every small things that I use to see in our kitchen back home became valuable ....Interesntingly tomorow I plan to start cooking again ....wish to make some of the tasty food to eat.Here in banalore since last one month I m survining on some Andhra Style meal of rice+ n number of gravies i dont know what to mix with what ....Today I lost the taste for that also ...Will hopefull develop enough energy to cook myself some good dinner everday but I plan i will not eat tht rice combo meal for a long time now ..Things are losing sense or making more sense they ever made .....Feeling like and idiot who is wasting this precious saturday night in writing blogs :) ......but that fine I guess ..So I think the most constructive thing i did this weekend was I slept and I m feeling more sleepy ..I dont feeel like drivng my bike to places in congested and jamm packed city ? ....Y cant someone define a celing to the occupants to any city.....Pune is also toeing the sameline like bangalore ..Basically this is a pathetic way of writting n writting things ...

so how did the cooking turn out ?? did you blow up the ceiling of your kitchen with your 850 bucks pressure cooker ?? :p

Post a Comment