« Home | Journey of Thousand Miles » | Crossing that lane ! » | Object Oriented Design !!! ..Is it me ? » | Its a matter of Choice » | The Sinhagad Xperience ! » | On a Lonely Day » | Vanishing Moments! » | The fate of a Poet ! » | The Book of Life ! » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Not once again !

I am feeling sleepy , exhausted and enerveated ....
I feeel like rushing out to my bed and take a deep nap ...
Or to grab a cup of coffee and move to terrace ....
Or listening the song i m listening since last two days ...is it repetative compulsive disorder....
I dont know ...
I dont want to code the wrotten code ...
today i did something great i made a spam dedicated to myself ....it just says :: I m great :)

In the year 2450 someone found this slab dated year 2100 .....
/***********************************************************************
**************************************/
WE R THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE NO WORK AND WRITE MAILS IN DIFFERENT FORMATS AND FONTS.
EVEN IF WE HAVE WORK WE CAN MULTI TASK.
ITS NOT A MULTITHREAD IN JAVA OR .NET ...ITS WE WHO CAN DO MULTITHREAD GREAT IS GOD AND ITS CREATION LIKE US WHO REPLICATE THE .NET/SPRINGS SO WELL ....
LONG TIME FROM NOW PPL WILL WONDER THESE PPL WERE REAL ...WHO WORK ,LAUGH ,CRY ,DRINK ,DRIVE, FLIRT ,SPAM SUCH EXACT REPLICATION OF MULTITHREADING WALKED ON THIS PLANET IN FLESH N BLOOD.
/***********************************************************************
**************************************/
I walk out of the cube i feel great .....
i close my eyes i and see ur face ..
i realise its time to sleep ....or do whatever i can....
but i will not write poetry again....atleast not now ! ..


is it like a poetry :-? i m wondering.