« Home | The fate of a Poet ! » | The Book of Life ! » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

Vanishing Moments!


Vanishing Moments!

Sometimes in life when I glance back
The road which I traversed carrying my school bag
Sometimes when the school bell ring in my ears ...
Throwing me to past years
Time roll....no matter how hard i try to hold
With every passing moment and the breath i take....
a new memory my brain creates
People come and moves by
Event occur and passes by ...
Leaving me behind either to smile or to cry
Walking on white sand beach of my dream
I bent down and try to grab the sand near my feet
With my fist closed so tight .....and arm raise so high
I try do hard to not to let that sand go ...
The harder i try to hold
The easier it flows !
Desperate I opened my fist just to notice
the sand stood still ....
Only to fly with the passing whirl
In a moment it was all gone ..the moment vanished and
I was all alone
Sometimes in life I realize the moemnts vanish
no matter how much I try
Just want to know the reason Why !
-aabhas