« Home | Hmmm ...Last week was a hectic week ...u never kn... » | Sitting free under the lemon tree .... » | Featuring baba's blog » | I hope.... i had answers » | Why are other blogs intresting than mine ! » | And you will know my name is the Lord » | I just updated the blog with a diffreent look just... » | Not once again ! » | Journey of Thousand Miles » | Crossing that lane ! » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

General feeling !

It always keeps on coming back to you ....it never leaves you , it subsides but again refurnishes back ....It never dies , it always keep on ticking ..always itching u with thoughts ......Its the will to not t surrender , its the will to standup in adversities and not to follow the sterotypical way of thinking ,its about always saying no...I dont know but i know that its not only with me ....I know this guy Hemanth for 6 years now ....the time for which I know ppl is increasing and so is my understanding about them .
he gave me this good quote "All Paid jobs absorbs and kills human intellect" ...very true ....but if not this these jobs here makes u complacent , they will feed u n kill u like slow poison ...Eachtime I join a job I feel to resign it :) ....From the day one I start feeling uneasy about the job atmosphere ...Rane wants to make movie ...Its really nice to see ppl having creative dreams ! .....Aneesh is pursuing Maths , Ady is chilling out in US in the same boat as I am ....Dont know where to go and what to do ? .....Its really tough to choose onething and follow it ...But than what wrong in doing one thing by one time .....Life is long and its more about the experiences one gains on the way ...I get this following ideas sound wierd I will try to list few of them
@1- I think I should launch a startup ...But I have no business Idea and no client as well to start with
@2-I feel like starting a new paper , empowering ppl with the Information age
@3 -I want to make a movie there is lot of scope of creativity in it and one can also have lot of hot models in the movie
@4- I think I can also join Shlums and go places digging oil , the same way we use to make Prods in out hostel paf ..slogging and sweating
@5 - I feel like starting a catering agency .....food is something thats a great business
@6 - I feel like reading economics and finance and become a top notch IB professional
@7 - Feel like going back to acadmics and do some research in pure Physics
@8- Feel like giving IAS and going into admistration enjoying power n making diffrence
Currently I can think of these many things ...Am i forgetting any thing ? ...... dont know ...

boss, that was a quite a blog !!! so my reply would be to try out things slowly one by one..life is too long dude..Imagine that you have 100 days to live and you do all the interesting things you want, explore everything possible in the very first week !! then, there is nothing left to excite you anymore man !!

Post a Comment