« Home | And you will know my name is the Lord » | I just updated the blog with a diffreent look just... » | Not once again ! » | Journey of Thousand Miles » | Crossing that lane ! » | Object Oriented Design !!! ..Is it me ? » | Its a matter of Choice » | The Sinhagad Xperience ! » | On a Lonely Day » | Vanishing Moments! » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

Why are other blogs intresting than mine !

Why Why Why i find other ppl blogs intresting then my blogs :( ...PPl have painitngs and good pictures on their blogs .....i dont have any and i dont have ne enthu to do that ...Y always i have no enthu to improve my blog ....The Question is i m not a designer , i m the person who like writting and i write for hte hake of my own writting skills which only i can appreciate and improve ....i wonder that anyone will ever read my blogs ..coz these blogs are not like intresting blogs ...these blogs are full of pain ....Now when we talk of pain ...all the ppl and all alien eyes who read this blog have their own pains ...and each one value their own pain more than neother ..so then y will they value these painfull blogs more than their own painful blogs ....So i conclude this blog is just for writting crap things i will only induce CRAP Things on thid blog ....So pics might make theri way ...One fine day :)