« Home | My experimentation with cooking » | The Friendship Day » | Yet another weekend ! » | General feeling ! » | Hmmm ...Last week was a hectic week ...u never kn... » | Sitting free under the lemon tree .... » | Featuring baba's blog » | I hope.... i had answers » | Why are other blogs intresting than mine ! » | And you will know my name is the Lord » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

Pyaar K Side Effects !

This weekend we went for the Movie called Pyaar k Side effect ....Given the preconcived notion i have for typcial hindi films I was expecting almost nothing from that ....Infact something like wasting my precious 3 hours and gaining nothing out of that ....... But the movie was really a nice one and I willl suggest ppl to watch it ....Not only because of Mallika Sherwat but also for the way one can make simple movies without much of nonsense ..Simple Humor ,Simple direction and simple message ....Sometimes I feel how can ppl make blunders like KANK n all other stuff on that line ....Pyaar K Side effect started on a real cool note with the couple(Rahul Bose + Mallika Sherwat ) fighting over issue of getting married and then the narration starts in flashback ....The movie moves itself from past to present and present to some parrallel present in a fanatstic way ..Supporting cast was also good ....I m not really good in writting movie reviews but I think one should watch this movie n feel the slow cool humor :) ....Do watch !