« Home | Yet another weekend ! » | General feeling ! » | Hmmm ...Last week was a hectic week ...u never kn... » | Sitting free under the lemon tree .... » | Featuring baba's blog » | I hope.... i had answers » | Why are other blogs intresting than mine ! » | And you will know my name is the Lord » | I just updated the blog with a diffreent look just... » | Not once again ! » 

Sunday, August 06, 2006 

The Friendship Day

Nonsense :) .....Seriosuly I feel i dont need ne day to call up my frineds n tell them how much important they are for me ..I dont belive in customs nor do I belive in rituals of wishing eachother without any reason just because its a friendship day ppl call eachother and mundanly claim their friendship ..Is it really important ...yes the only ppl this is important are Mobile Service provides n Gift Shops .... :p ....So for the sake of it I think everyone should drop down few SMSES and send few cards and make few phone calls and tell your friends how much u love eachother ...I will sound like an Idiot calling them and telling this ..Somehow feel like asking do real friends really need any Friendship day wishes?...So any one of my friend reading this blog plz make a note I really care and adore my friends ....So if or not this frinedship day we are friends always ! .....